Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm excited to hear about the interest my blog will receive in the future. I have some great information to share. In the next few days I will post some items that are pretty new to the market. I will give my opinion in a rating system. instead of giving stars,I will rate it with shopping carts. 1 cart is not good,2carts is fair quality,3carts is very good and finally the 4 cart rating reserved for excellent products based on my opinion along with the feedback of my valued customers.
Also in the next few days I will explain how Coca Cola is going green to help the enviornment,also what Kelloggs is doing soon to make kids cereals healthier.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delish! Can't wait!
    I'll post about you on by blog tomorrow- night!

    xoxo
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, send me an email so I can send you some cool stuffies :)

    scrap4ubysb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete