Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm just starting this blog so bear with me while I try to get this going. My goal on here is to introduce new items that you may not have seen in your local supermarket or items that are brand new to the shelves. I want to give my opinions and share yours with everyone, Maybe you wanted to try that new pasta that ronzoni just put out but arent sure if its any good? Well here we will discuss it and share feedback so you dont have to waste your money.
I want to recomend things that sell well and get positive feedback from my customers.
I want to share any food recalls that require your attention since im in direct contact with all manufacturers.
we will share recipes,what products work better,tips and tricks to fantastic meal.
Each week I will show 2 or 3 new items and give my opinion. Any suggestions to build this thing would be great! Lets make shopping a little easier instead of standing in aisle after aisle reading boxes trying to make up your mind.

11 comments:

  1. I love the idea of you posting food recalls! So important! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dino!
    Congratulations on your new blog!
    I look forward to reading your opinions regarding food related items and any tips would be appreciated.
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Dino,
    Welcome to blogland and what a fabulous idea, thank you! I look forward to you sharing some delicious recipes, especially all the way from the east coast. Enjoy, best wishes, and God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the blogging world! and I think that is a fab idea! I cant wait to chat groceries! he hee ok it doesnt sound fab when you say groceries I guess but i love trying new products and knowing about them before i do

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo Hoo, congrats and welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited to read your blog, I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogosphere! This blog is a great idea, and I look forward to reading your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited too! This will be a great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey big brotha!!!

    so happy you are here :)

    can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!!

    xoxo
    sara, your sissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas Dino! Very original. I am always looking for good crock pot recipes- and fun things to make for the kids snacks or school lunches!
    You could link your store's site- for added ideas.
    Here is our Cali store:
    http://raleys.com/www/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and much success with your new blog!! I think this is a good idea! Always like to try new recipes:)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea for your blog! Wishing you lots of fun!! Look forward to your food recalls and tasty recipes!
    Cara
    www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogstop.com

    ReplyDelete